[TR] Updated Triumph Acclaim website

Michael Hargreave Mawson OC at 46thFoot.com
Sat Jun 19 13:26:31 MDT 2010

Dear All,

No, not the long-awaited complete photographic survey of Andrea, my Avon
Acclaim, but the addition of an Avon sales brochure and an amusing BL
publication for employees only, explaining how to deflect criticism of
their new HondaXXXXX Triumph.   Both can be accessed from my "Ultimate
Triumph" facts and figures page, here:
<http://www.hargreave-mawson.demon.co.uk/AcclaimFAQ.html>

Navigation is a bit long-winded, so here are the direct links if you are
unwilling to follow the trail laid out for you:

Avon Sales Brochure:
<http://www.hargreave-mawson.demon.co.uk/Avon1.jpg>
<http://www.hargreave-mawson.demon.co.uk/Avon2.jpg>
<http://www.hargreave-mawson.demon.co.uk/Avon3.jpg>
<http://www.hargreave-mawson.demon.co.uk/Avon4.jpg>

Internal Booklet:
<http://www.hargreave-mawson.demon.co.uk/emphand.jpg>
(Scroll right to read the whole booklet)

Enjoy!

ATB
--
Mike
Lisa   - 1935 Green Standard Ten Saloon De Luxe 175469 DL