[TR] '3a Alternator conversion...

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Fri Jun 18 09:50:45 MDT 2010

> I will be making write-up for this as this progresses over the next
> couple of weeks.  But here is the shopping list I have so far:
>
> - 1 denso alternator ( part number coming )
> - 1 wide belt pulley
> - 1 bracket adaption "thingy", yet to be designed for this project
> - 1 pigtail connector for the alternator
>
> Did I miss anything?  :-D

Depending on how you plan to connect into the car's original harness, this
may be useful:
http://www.madelectrical.com/catalog/cn-1.shtml

I need to get one ordered myself, as I plan to use it to join together the
original brown/blue and brown/white wires from the control box, along with
the new output lead from the alternator and the feed to the new fuse box
(which will feed the radiator fan, headlights and eventually stereo).

Randall