[TR] PDWA

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Tue Jun 15 22:39:11 MDT 2010

Me too.  I'm with Al.  Thanks Bob for stepping up  with another opinion.

Offline I sent Al and Brad this note:  "Since Al mentioned that option
I'll offer up that I have some PDWA o-rings that I'll be happy to send
you (I think I bought a shit load of them bec they were cheaper by the
100) I'll have to go back out to the shop but if you decide to just
stop the leaks and keep the pdwa (they do look cool I think being a
nice looking hunk of bronze in the engine bay and confusing the masses
as to what the hell it could be) you'll want to use new o-rings and
gently sand all the fittings and sleeves, etc. that go into the PDWA
so that the coupling of the bits is optimum.  I didn't do that step
the first time and paid the price."

Though I'd offer up what worked for me.  I have a vender here in
Denver that has the correct o-rings for PDWAs in the right material
for brake fluid and I may have some extras I could share but will have
to look for them to be sure.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi at comcast.net