[TR] ebay question: off topic, sort-of

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Fri Jun 11 14:33:05 MDT 2010

Second Chance offers are legitimate. As a seller we often have people back
out after winning the auction, so rather then getting stuck with an unsold
item, the seller has the ability to hit the second chance button which gives
the next highest bidder an opportunity to buy the item at their last bid
price. I've only dealt with small ticket items and had one person buy it on
the 2nd chance.  Seeing as it's a car we're talking about, you might want to
do some checking before exchanging any money.

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection,
Toyota 5 speed & Nissan LSD