[TR] ebay question: off topic, sort-of

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Fri Jun 11 14:27:13 MDT 2010

Tim,
Sounds like a scam to me, this guy may not even be the owner.  eBay strongly
discourages the contact of buyers and sellers outside of eBay.  I am sure
that it is for their well-being as well as their clients'.

I know that eBay offers some types of purchase warranties, you should check
into this, and if so have them re-list the car as a buy-it-now at your
agreed price.

Or, perhaps there is someone on the list that lives near this car and could
take a look at it for you and help you to make the transaction securely.

PROCEED WITH CAUTION.....

Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS30766L  "Tarbaby"