[TR] Straightening coiled brake tubing.

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Thu Jun 10 06:06:42 MDT 2010

In a message dated 6/9/2010 7:29:07 PM Central Daylight Time,
agraham at execulink.com writes:
> On the long tube on the TR2/3 have others made the curve around the
> floor hole for the jack point? Looks as though you could keep the tube
> straight and tuck inside the frame adjacent to the floor hole. Any
> experiences?

I bought my set from Classic tube and they were prebent with the dogleg
around the jacking hole.  However you can probably skip that bit especially if
you have no plans on using the original jack.  I've never used one.  I never
had one until more recently.  Not sure I would trust it.  I still don't
have a ratchet handle for it.

Cheers

Dave