[TR] TR4 tonneau

Phil Bacon pboldtrix at juno.com
Tue Jun 8 15:35:21 MDT 2010

My 72 TR-6 has the same set-up, although I have pegs on the strips that mate
with the lift-a-dots fasteners.  I always thought it was a clever fix for
fasteners that were a little out of place, or situations where the tonneau had
perhaps shrunk a little.

Phil Bacon, 72 TR6, Central Florida

   The dash snaps are a little odd -  the snaps are attached to sheet
metal strips that are attached via the 3 chrome bolts  at the base of the
windscreen.   The center one is smart - it has snaps at either side of the
bolt -  the left and right sides are not a good design - snap at end of
metal strip -  encourages rotation of snap.

Does anyone else have this setup?

Chris
63 TR4 (originally imported to germany and has locking steering column)