[TR] TR6 Car cover

davgil at aol.com davgil at aol.com
Sun Jun 6 19:39:06 MDT 2010

When I purchased my TR6 years ago, the seller included a cover that was great
for my purposes.  It was extremely soft and pliable, almost like silk or
nylon, and was very easy on the paint.  Since I keep my 6 garaged, it was
perfect to protect from dust only.  This was not a cover that would be
suitable for exterior use.  Unfortunately, this cover was inadvertently
destroyed and I have been unable to locate a replacement.  Is anyone familiar
with this style of cover and fabric and would you possible have a source for a
replacement?
Thanks for your assistance.
David Gill
1976 TR6