[TR] Tr 4 gas tank leak

Gary O'Hagan goh62agan at verizon.net
Sun Jun 6 12:03:26 MDT 2010

Well I'm still making progress, just in a backward direction.  After
putting gas in the tank in anticipation of starting the car for the
first time, I had to deal with all the gas line leaks of course.  In
tightening the line to the tank something "gave" and now I have a leak
at tank.  The threaded sleeve loosened and now leaks gas.  So what do
I do now?  Can this be fixed or do I need to replace the tank ? Or
should I just quit while I'm "ahead," put the car together and have a
garage ornamement to look at but not drive?
Thanks all!

Gary O