[TR] LED Tailite Supplier

bill_beecher at flash.net bill_beecher at flash.net
Tue Jul 27 21:18:15 MDT 2010

I have been corresponding with a outfit called OpStar to supply LED bulbs in
standard bases such as 1156 & 1157 for our old LBCs.  The pricing is about
1/2 that of the LiteZupp web site but I was wondering if any one has had any
experience with them?

NFI as yet, but I am thinking of asking them for some sample units to see
how they are, and what type of re-seller program they might have if the
product is worthy.

Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS30766L  "Tarbaby"