[TR] part needed

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 15:45:57 MDT 2010

Aha, I sifted thru the gmail trash and found the prior message.

Given the possible rarity of that part and that is is made of material
that does not always age well... you might ask if, originality aside,
you even need to have it.

Later cars did not have one though I do not know whether it was
replaced with something made of metal or simply deleted (and the
lift-the-dots changed).

Geo