[TR] Anti Sway Bar

TeriAnn J. Wakeman tjwakeman at gmail.com
Sun Jul 25 18:50:18 MDT 2010

On 7/25/10 1:59 PM, Joe DeMuth wrote:
> I am thinking about adding a front anti sway bar to my TR3A. Even my
> wife thinks its a good idea, "Maybe I won't need to hang on so tight
> around corners."
>
> I would appreciate any advice, where to buy, how difficult, even, is
> it worth it. Thanks.

Is it worth it??  The TR3 corners like a mid sixties Cadillac Fleetwood
with worn out suspension without them.  The front anti sway bars
flatten out that boat like sway.  Of course I did uprated front springs
& shocks at the same time so it may not all be the anti sway bar.

Who ya gonna call?  Why Ted at TSI imported automotive of course.

Once you discover flat cornering your wife will have to hold on tighter ;)

Teriann