[TR] tr-3 elbow/cockpit capping pieces

Gary Nafziger nafzigerg at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 24 20:18:34 MDT 2010

My tr-3 came without any type of finished capping around the cockpit.  (it did
have the round capping pieces on the top of each door).

I've noticed in the tr-3 catalog that there are finished metal capping pieces
for the cockpit surround which appear to be thin clip like pieces.  In another
area of the catalog there are cockpit "recovering" kits which appear to be
material however I'm not sure what they cover.  Do they cover the metal pieces?
Or is there supposed to be rounded pieces (like those on top of the doors) which
go around the cockpit and are covered with material?

thanks in advance

gary n.