[TR] shameless self promotion

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 16 08:54:38 MDT 2010

Guys
it would appear that i jumped into production with a product that is
already
being made.
Rick Patton already makes the fan eliminator kit. looking
at his web site it
looks plenty sturdy. and i know Rick makes first class
products, and is a first
class guy.
so, i wont be making the fan eliminators.
i have substituted the TR6/spit fuel pump blank off plates with my machinist
instead.
isn't it great we have so many other guys making really good parts
for our cars?
frank