[TR] Ramping things up

Dave1massey at cs.com Dave1massey at cs.com
Mon Jul 12 19:42:24 MDT 2010

In a message dated 7/12/2010 7:46:25 PM Central Daylight Time,
mhooper at digiscreen.ca writes:
> Additionally, the prospective sites all have the advantage of a garage
> door at
> the back of a large open area. So, I thought of the great advantage of
> being
> able to drive the LBC to work and parking it inside. Safe, tidy and even
> good
> for winter storage. Unfortunately all the doors are at loading dock
> height,
> not ground level. Is there a sort of standard steel ramp that one can buy
> and
> mis-label as "photocopying supplies" that would let me drive in?

Unfortunately most everything I find is way overkill for a TR6.

http://loadingdocksupply.com/steel_yard_ramps

And way more than you are likely to be able to hide as Photocopy supplies.
You could propably buy a forklift for less and use it to pick the car up
and set it on the dock.

Way more fun, too.

Dave