[TR] side curtain rebuilders

Loumetelko at aol.com Loumetelko at aol.com
Mon Jul 12 19:16:17 MDT 2010

Hi,

I seem to remember that there was an Ebay seller that  had an ad for side
curtain rebuilding located somewhere in the North East,  maybe Mass or Conn.

Bob:
I will always beat the drum for Larry Learn in Indiana, Pennsylvania.
Before TRF switched to the Magic Carpet for sidecurtain rebuilding, Larry did
all for several years.  Have no idea what he now charges but he is without
doubt the best of the best.  Find Larry at 724-465-8661.  To his  credit
there is no web site or email - to busy to troll the  Internet.

Lou Metelko
Auburn, Indiana

Triumphs at autox.team.net
Suggested annual donation   $11.47