[TR] The lady lives again.....

David Templeton davidt at opentext.com
Sun Jul 11 13:12:35 MDT 2010

.....well almost.  Put the new battery in, it filled the tray almost
perfectly :-).  Made sure the engine turns :-)  then hooked up the
battery and turned the engine over to check on oil pressure ( 65+psi :-)
)  This time turned the ignition on, using a little starter fluif, just
wanted to see if she would catch.  Ignition on, all looks good, turned
her over and nothing, would not catch.  My thought on this is a bad
coil?  Thoughts?  How can I check, or is it, it either works or doesn't?

Woo hoo, almost there

David Templeton
'59 tr3a - has a heartbeat doctor!!!