[TR] Gas tank filler cap orientation

Bill anabil007 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 9 11:47:28 MDT 2010

I doubt if there is any "right" answer ... other than a VTR judged
concours, no one will really know ... nor care ... put it where you
want it ... :-|

ps: I was wrong about the starter solenoid too ... it does face the
rear of the car ... :-[

--
"Thinking is the hardest work there is. That's why so few people
undertake it." - Henry Ford