[TR] Gas tank filler cap orientation

John Wise tr3a.60 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 11:44:27 MDT 2010

Angelo

I found two original magazine adverts for lefthand drive for TR3s that show
the hinge on the passenger side.  Be happy to send e-copies to anyone
interested.

John

John A. Wise
Glendale, AZ

1960 Triumph TR3A
Commission No: TS80422L
http://members.cox.net/60tr3a/
http://www.triumphowners.com/876

1977 Porsche 911S
http://members.cox.net/porsche911s/

On  9 Jul, 2010, at 9:27 AM, Angelo Graham wrote:

> Hello List:
> Thanks to the list members who answered my previous question on rad cap
pressure. Am in the final stages of reassembly of my longstanding TR2 project,
so all sorts of questions arising.
> Just wondering about the orientation of the gas filler cap. Is there any
"right way" to orient the filler cap? Open to left, right or back? Just
personal preference?