[TR] lending cars?

Bud Rolofson levilevi at comcast.net
Sat Jul 3 11:25:07 MDT 2010

Ask Dan Masters how lending a car out worked for him...it didn't.
Dan, one of the nicest southern gentlemen ever, loaned his TR6 to (and
the list will have to fill in the details) a French? man to drive
around the U.S.  The guy proceeded to ruin a number of things on the
car but the worst offense was trying to pry open the bonnet with a big
screwdriver.

Bud Rolofson

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle)
Z-50A Hardly Davidson 1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)
levilevi at comcast.net