[TR] TR4A stock-type front Y-Pipe, mild steel, WANTED

Justin Wagner jmwagner at greenheart.com
Fri Jul 2 19:33:59 MDT 2010

Does anyone have a stock-type, mild steel (not Stainless Steel)  front
Y-Pipe from a TR4A that they'd like to unload?  I would expect a little
surface rust, but just looking for a bargain as opposed to a new one.
Maybe you replaced a decent system with a stainless one and you have
your old one in the garage?  Or maybe you have one that came from a
parts car?

I'm looking for #10 in this Victoria British diagram....
http://www.victoriabritish.com/icatalog/tc/full.aspx?Page=114

New ones are between $70 and $110 for SS...   I am looking for a bargain
price for a used one and I could also trade for a silicone valve cover
gasket for TR's (TR2's through TR 6's, etc.)

--Justin Wagner
jmwagnersales.com