[TR] Clutch slave from a TR6 to a TR4/A

Cosmo Kramer tr4a2712 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 1 18:52:10 MDT 2010

Hi List!
I just received my two digests at 20:00 & have read through the replies.

Jim, I have a suggestion that might solve your problem:
Go to a good hydraulic place that will make up lines for you & sell you
different fittings. Then simply purchase a fitting that will convert to metric
to Standard (3/8" x 24T) on the threads. It would be a LOT CHEAPER than
purchasing a new part. The part may just be the cost of what shipping the part
would be, not counting the cost of the part.

-Cosmo Kramer