[TR] MoMa experience

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Sun Jan 31 08:15:46 MST 2010

I can tell you that many of the 6-Pack guys are turning to West Valley
Instruments for having their gauges rebuilt. Morris only works on British
car instruments, quotes a firm price, a quick turn around time and sticks to
both. He'll typically get your gauges back within 10 days.

One of the things I learned from Morris is the importance of a "correct"
inner cable and what the specs for one should be. You can find that info
here http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/SpeedometerCalibration.htm  And if you
doubt it, here's the service bulletin about the problem
http://www.74tr6.com/images/SpeedoCableLength.pdf  An out of spec cable can
ruin a rebuilt speedo or tach very quickly.

Paul Rego has a great write up showing everything that Morris does when
calibrating a full set of gauges http://www.74tr6.com/gauges1.htm

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection,