[TR] MoMa experience

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Sun Jan 31 06:05:22 MST 2010

>I thought I would relate a recent experience with having my TR3 temp gauge
rebuilt by Mp Ma Instruments in Albuquerque.B B I sent the gauge off on Jan
18. B I got >confirmation of delivery on Jan 21. B The rebuilt gauge arrived
at my home on Jan 26. B Looks great and works OK.

Dave, my experience was phased 180 out from that.B  I sent it out in early
January a few years ago, it took them about five months because, as they put
it, their concourse customers came first, and when I finally go them back,
they looked like crap.B  Needles were yellow and rusted.B  Over $700 later, I
have guages I had to swap out for SunPro.

Of all the parts and service providers I dealt with during my TR3A ground-up,
I have respect and admiration for all but one.B B Maybe Mo-Ma needs a small
guy's business again because of the economy, but I'll never give it to them.

Terry

New Hampshire