[TR] TR4A Dash Brackets

Ben Zwissler bjzwissler at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 18:00:35 MST 2010

Thanks, Bob. I have the parts manual, just not the part.  That's how I
realized I was missing something.  I see the two holes to attach it at
the rear under the glovebox door, but have hadn't seen anywhere for it
to attach at the firewall.  I'll look for the welded nut at the
firewall.  As I keep consuming parts maybe I'll run across it but I'm
near the last of the parts and haven't found it yet.  If I don't find
one I'll just fabricate it.  It doesn't look very complicated.

Thanks, Ben....

Ben Zwissler
bjzwissler at gmail.com
Columbus, IN