[TR] Status of Advanced Autowire?

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Wed Jan 20 15:55:21 MST 2010

Dave,
Steve Carrington is now doing AAW harnesses as a full time job and he's made
good on all the back ordered items for the 6 Pack guys. A couple of them
ordered and received their harness in a 2 - 3 week time period. He's also
working on getting Paypal up and running as a payment option. You might want
to give him a call. It's a great harness that I've had in my car for 5 years
now http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/Wire_Harness_1.htm

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection,