[TR] signals don't work

Jeremiah Curry jeremiah at curryclan.net
Sat Jan 16 14:51:09 MST 2010

Just wanted to report that I got it working.  Replacing the blinker module
with a generic one from checker made the lights blink at the proper speed.
Then I ran new wires from the front of the car back to the trunk for the
signal lights.  Now all of the lights work!  Thanks everyone and expecially
Randall for your help.

Now I just need to replace the windshield, attach the bonnet with new
hinges, and mount the front bumper and I think I will be ready for a safety
inspection.

Jeremiah