[TR] TR 3 Voltage Regulator

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 12 11:18:30 MST 2010

Randall
would you know how to identify those changes? is it the lucar
connector Vs the screw connector in the control box? but what about the
generator?
maybe that's the cause of my problems!
the big 3 only offer one
option of each connector type. if there is a difference i wonder what they are
supplying?.
Frank