[TR] TR- members cars

acekraut11 at aol.com acekraut11 at aol.com
Sat Feb 27 12:13:37 MST 2010

 I wondered when we might hear from you Mark.  I too have my car up on
www.triumphowners.com/108.  If you are still having trouble posting and
getting your car to "stick" there then email me off list and I can via email
probably walk you through the process.  It is a good site also to add lots of
other details then just pictures.  I have added info about building my own
windblocker, a few different surveys that I have taken, solutions and/or
pictures of problems that I have found and photo essays of various car shows I
have attended.  I recently have also started adding photo categories to my
facebook account.  If you go this route you can post a url that links to the
picture gallery so non-facebook members can see the pics.  I do like the
triumphowners site but wish that the triumphowners site was as easy to add
pics to as the facebook site.

Aaron Cropley
1971 TR6 triumphowners.com/108
2002 MINI Cooper S