[TR] wire wheel advice needed

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Wed Feb 24 16:00:19 MST 2010

In a message dated 2/24/2010 2:44:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
DACHNOWP at APTEA.com writes:

It  appears a radial tube is required due to the wires.
I haven't done much  research yet but anybody have a preferred vendor or
what
size I should be  ordering.

The Dayton 5", 60 spoke painted wires I bought from Deb at TRF, supposedly
do not require tubes. I have not mounted my brand new remanufactured 185
Michelin Redlines (also tubeless) yet but I am going to try it  that way
once the TR250 is done.  Hopefully that will be soon.  I did  mount the new
manufacture tubeless Michelin X, 165's on my TR3B's stock disc  rims w/o tubes
and all is well.
Darrell