[TR] Hey, we made CNN Money's top 10 "dirt cheap" collectible cars...

Brad Kahler bkahler1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 05:09:19 MST 2010

Tony,

I've had four from the list: Spitfire (several actually), a Fiat 850
sypder, 67 Bug, a 280Z and although it wasn't Buick I had a 55 Olds
Delta 88 Deluxe.  The Olds was a big old boat but fun to drive.  I
really liked the Olds floor push button for tuning the radio.

Brad

On Sat, Feb 20, 2010 at 2:07 AM, Tony Drews <tony at tonydrews.com> wrote:
> Triumph Spitfire 1500:

http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2010/autos/1002/gallery.cheap_collector_cars/3