[TR] wire wheel advice needed

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Tue Feb 23 15:11:55 MST 2010

In a message dated 2/23/2010 4:40:33 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jr468 at hotmail.com writes:

I'm  considering changing my 57 TR3 from 4" disc wheels to 60 spoke 4.5"
painted  wire wheels.  I'd like to hear others' experiences before I drop
that
much money on wheels.

John,
How are you?  I believe the 4.5" 60 spoke painted wires are no  more.  At
least that's what Deb @ TRF told me.  Seems Dayton made a  decision to do
them all in 5".  I wont tell if yo don't tell!   Possibly someone else still
has them in 4.5".  And there is always a chance  that I'm all wet!  Where is
that all day bottle of Crown Royal  anyway?  You know the one with the handle?
Cheers,
Darrell