[TR] Bullet mirror upgrade

John & Pat Donnelly pdonnel1 at san.rr.com
Sun Feb 21 20:51:52 MST 2010

This afternoon I went to my local parts store (PepBoys) and found a 3 3/4"
stick on convex mirror. The bullet mirror is 4 1/4" so it's not a perfect
fit, but it works. Definitely better than that flat mirror.

Then I recalled many years ago I had an old Lucas replica fender mirror
stashed away in a drawer. It was 4 1/8", and convex! But after 15 minutes of
trying to remove the shroud I cracked the mirror. Bummer.

I really don't want to buy one of those Lucas replica mirrors just to try
and get the glass. Does anybody know who makes them? Maybe they sell just
the mirror section?

Johnnie