[TR] TR- final chapter- NOS

L1J1S at aol.com L1J1S at aol.com
Sun Feb 21 06:24:28 MST 2010

list, well after catering to this fellow to try and save my 100% my  ebay
rating i have new news. being specific with him i simply explained that  this
mishap was mutual and to play nice ball. the bottom line he returned the
cost of the item, $4.99 and gave me a positive feedback. i did have to eat
the  shipping charges one way. for me i must say that i learned something,
like my  grandfather would always tell me that one learns something till the
day you die.  may he rest in peace, but how correct he was. when one wants to
sell anything  for that matter be sure to fully describe the item from top
to bottom and to  provide photos when dealing over the internet. thanks for
all your input.   larry schwartz