[TR] TR- chapter 2- NOS

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Wed Feb 17 17:47:09 MST 2010

> now he wants to
> back out of the deal and just send me the  money for the
> timing chain.. what should i do?  larry  schwartz

IMO, simply accept that you cannot please all the people all the time, and
take the hit to your feedback rating.

Any reasonable future buyer should understand that, so any rating over say,
95% is effectively 100%, IMO.

By offering to refund both the purchase price and shipping one way; you've
already gone farther than what the buyer agreed to when he bid on your
auction.  If he doesn't want to return it for a refund, that's his business.
And likely, no matter what you do, he is going to leave you negative
feedback.  Even if you refund his money and let him keep the chain, he could
still ding you.

Seems to me that eBay is spiraling downhill; I don't use it nearly as much
as I used to.  Do they no longer have the feature where you can respond to
negative (or neutral) feedback ?

-- Randall