[TR] TR- chapter 2- NOS

Bob Danielson 75tr6 at tr6.danielsonfamily.org
Wed Feb 17 16:33:14 MST 2010

It's a Catch-22 with the way eBay let's sellers and buyers post feedback. I
guess it depends on how badly you want to keep your feedback at 100%. It
might even be worth telling him to keep the chain given its low value. I'm
in a situation where someone bought $200 of interior panels from me and
never paid or responded to multiple polite emails. I finally sent it to eBay
as an unpaid item dispute which got him to pay. I figure, if I'm lucky,
he'll leave me neutral feedback even though I left him positive. I've got
100% feedback that I want to keep but it only takes one buyer to screw you.

Bob

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection,