[TR] TRF - poor business practice

Joe Burlein supertr6 at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 17 07:19:53 MST 2010

I respectfully disagree.

There is nothing wrong with calling out a vendor for shoddy service or
parts.  As a matter of fact it is a service to the whole community.
I've been saved many a dollar in the Italian car world from both brick
and mortar and Fleabay stores from these types of warnings.  Deal with
the company first then tell your story.  Not a thing wrong with that.
Mark can of course do what he wishes since it is his list, but I for one
would find this list far less worth while without peoples real world
experiences.

Now in the case of TRF I've had refunds take way to long also.  As a
matter of fact, this email string prompted me to call TRF about a refund
I hadn't seen yet!  One thing the guys at TRF did tell me; if you tell
them (or even hint I assume) you will be placing another order soon they
will hold off and apply the refund to the next order.  And on the up
side I find most of their parts to be the closest to original as possible.

Oh, and in this economy I seriously doubt any supplier would be happy
losing customers.  Just look at Victoria British's parent company.

Joe Burlein