[TR] TR- non tr

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Sun Feb 14 11:03:30 MST 2010

> list, what is the true definition of NOS?.

If you look at eBay, it seems that anything that wasn't made last week can
be called "NOS".  But to my way of thinking, it applies only to parts made
by the original manufacturer during the period and never installed.

At best, I would call what you have "NORS" (New Old Replacement Stock),
since it presumably was not made by the original manufacturer.  But 10 years
hardly qualified as 'old', when we are talking about parts for a 50+ year
old car.

Which is why I'll never get rich on eBay <G>

Randall