[TR] Fuel smell

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at comcast.net
Sat Feb 13 05:52:07 MST 2010

Tim:

Like you, I too had this problem, compounded by (a) the wife with the most
acute sense of smell in the TR world, and (b) the fact that our garage is
below our bedroom.

Someone on the list suggested I park the car outside the garage for a couple
of minutes and then push it in the last few feet.  Seemed to work, although
I'm probably also going to take Randall's suggestions.

Andrew