[TR] Covered Trailer and MI

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Wed Feb 10 16:52:24 MST 2010

----- "Andrew Uprichard" <auprichard at comcast.net> wrote:

> My wife and I have decided to give up the corporate life, downsize
> and
> relocate to Michigan. Two questions:
> 1.  Does anyone know anything about covered car trailers?  Much as I'd
> like

There's two kinds.
1.  Light and aerodynamic
2.  Cheap

I have the cheap kind.  An oldish Pace American.  So I have a muscular and heavy truck.

What are you planning on towing with?

I know a guy who tows a Honda S2000 in a motorcycle trailer.  A pain fitting it in and then getting himself out, but he gets by with a smaller SUV.

1962 Triumph TR4 CT2846L
1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UB "uncle jack"
1979 Caterham 7
1994 Miata C-package
2004 Suburban 8.1
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4