[TR] U-joints - which ones & how to prep

Ted Schumacher tedtsimx at bright.net
Wed Dec 29 06:59:07 MST 2010

Johnnie, we supply u-joints with grease fittings in the end of the
cap.This makes a stronger joint than the style with the zerk in the
middle- no extra hole drilled in the u-joint cross.And, very easy to
grease. No need for longer zerk fittings that can break off or lubing
the part then having to insert a plug. $21.95 each for TR3 - TR6 and
$14.95 for Spit/GT6/MG  - Made in USA as a major bonus. Ted

--
Ted Schumacher
tedtsimx at bright.net
http://www.tsimportedautomotive.com
108 S. Jefferson St.
Pandora, Ohio, USA 45877
Fax: 419.384.3272 (24 Hrs.)
Phone: 800.543.6648 (US&  Canada)
Tech/ Gen. Information/ Worldwide: 419.384.3022