[TR] U-joints - which ones & how to prep

Joe Curry spitlist at cox.net
Mon Dec 27 14:01:10 MST 2010

If the TR4A U-Joints follow suit  as the ones for Spitfires do, I would
recommend avoiding any of the "El Cheapo" ones generally obtained from most
auto parts stores.  The Hardy Spicer (or Dana Spicer) brands are far
superior and not much more expensive.  Don't know about the Goodparts ones
but I would trust the name.

Joe