[TR] fargo in june

pethier at comcast.net pethier at comcast.net
Mon Dec 27 11:09:19 MST 2010

The British Iron Society of Fargo, North Dakota invites you to
Rendezvous on the Red
at the 21st Annual Vintage Sports Car Rendezvous
June 16, 17, 18, 19, 2011, in Fargo, North Dakota, USA

Hotel: Contact Hilton Garden Inn-Fargo for hotel room reservations @ 1-800-Hiltons.
A block of rooms are held under British Iron Society

The registration form is online on page 18 of the December 2010 issue of InterMarque Monthly, which can be found at this URL:
http://intermarque.org/imm.newsletters.html

Event questions can be emailed to mail at BritishIronSociety.com
website www.BritishIronSociety.com

1973 Triumph Stag LE22439UB "uncle jack"
2004 Suburban 8.1
2005 Lotus Elise
2007 Saturn Ion 3 2.4
pethier [at] comcast [dot] net