[TR] Timing cover goop; Moss quality; message delivery

terryrs at comcast.net terryrs at comcast.net
Fri Dec 24 15:44:05 MST 2010

>On Moss quality, ...My experience is that if something doesn't work or doesn't fit,
>give them a call. They will respond.

Missed the thread that started this, but amen to the above.  I had ordered windwings from Moss for my TR3A.  The clamps snapped.  When I called them, they sent replacements, not for just the clamps, but the whole windwing.  Decided to fabricate better quality clamps and sent them the replacement windwings back.  Couldn't be happier with that kind of service!

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A TS 58667
New Hampshire