[TR] Heritage Motor Centre HMCC7001 & Windows7

Michael Burdick salty1249y at gmail.com
Fri Dec 24 14:58:57 MST 2010

That is a good solution Carl.  For those without a spare computer to
dedicate to the shop, you can run the software in an XP virtual machine in
VMware on both Windows 7 and Ubuntu (haven't tried Vista).  A funny thing I
noticed is that the Heritage software gave me a message at startup saying it
wouldn't run in a virtual machine, but it proceeded to run just fine.

Hope this helps,
Mike Burdick
Durham NC