[TR] Heritage Motor Centre HMCC7001 & Windows7

cfmtr3a at verizon.net cfmtr3a at verizon.net
Fri Dec 24 12:50:01 MST 2010

It is my understanding that the software only works up to Windows XP - Windows Vista or 7 will not work.  I know for a fact that it doesn't work with VIsta - ISTR that someone on the list said the same was true for 7.  For that reason my shop computer (an old; out-dated; replaced; system) still has XP on it.

www.markgreer-associates.com/  is the link provided on the disk (it flashes by real quick when you close the program)

If you find anything different - let us know.
Carl