[TR] New clutch fork from Moss Motors

Peter Arakelian peterara at msn.com
Thu Dec 23 17:32:27 MST 2010

>If they really cared, quality control would have picked it up before they accepted the shipment of the parts.
Welcome to the Moss quality control team and BTW, sorry for the inconvenience.

Those of you who know me will understand my response, if you don't let's meet some time.

GET A GRIP!!!

I have already had a discussion with the lister with the problem.  I have advised him to contact tech support to fully explain the problem  I have also advised that this comes from Moss UK and we rely on them for QC in these cases.
Good or bad, we get 100's of shipments every day.  We do not inspect every incoming part on each shipment.  We do inspect first articles and first shipments.
I have also told him how rapidly Moss will respond to his complaint by freezing the part and taking whatever action is necessary to help him.

Peter