[TR] Lacquer Paint?

wbeech at flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Sat Dec 11 21:24:28 MST 2010

Bill,
IMHO I would at least go the HF and get the $10 gravity fed gun and buy a
pint of paint from a local supplier or maybe even a friendly body shop and
give it a try that way.  BTW, if you do all the sanding and prep your body
guy may shoot it for a lot cheaper than you think if you don't rush him.

Bill

Bill Beecher
'58 TR-3A TS30766L  "Tarbaby"
www.triumphowners.com/1566