[TR] Secure sites

Andy Graybeal andygraybeal at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 10 21:16:26 MST 2010

There is a caveat to consider. I made a purchase at a small company
in the Chicago area using a "secure" site, as noted https. The next
thing I knew, the credit card company was calling me to see if I had
made some expensive purchases in New Jersey. Turned out the company I
was dealing with didn't have good security even though it was
supposedly a secure site. They were apologetic and the credit card
company didn't charge my account. You still have to be on guard.

Andy Graybeal