[TR] Replacing TR6 Door Glass

TR250Driver at aol.com TR250Driver at aol.com
Sat Dec 4 17:16:07 MST 2010

Hey Guys,
I shattered the TR6 door glass drivers side.  I managed to get the  panel
off and most of the glass pieces out.  Now I am curious on how to  proceed?
I can take the metal piece that holds the bottom of  the glass out now that
no glass is attached.  It as rubber surrounding the  glass bottom that all
fits in a groove.  Do I install the new glass first  with this out of the
door?  Do I put it back in the door and try to install  the glass with it in
place?
I am clueless,
Darrell
This is justified punishment for my slamming the Six door way too  hard.
Wham, I really had no idea one could shatter the glass into a  zillion little
pieces.